Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year!


Assalamualaikum sohabat!


Salam 2013, salam satu Malaysia. Pung pang pung pang, dah berlalu rupanya 2012. It was a really good year indeed. So many things happened, should I say it was a bittersweet 2012? 

2012 banyak mengajarku erti kepayahan, erti persahabatan, erti kasih sayang, erti kasih sayang. Saja nak ulang banyak kali. Kasih sayang antara apa dan siapa? Terlalu banyak sehinggakan tidak dapat kuungkapi melalui kata-kata. Akan tetapi yang penting, aku lebih mengenaliNya. Aku lebih menyayangi ibu bapaku, sahabat-sahabatku, saudara se-Islamku nun di Gaza. 

2012 Azim my lil brother was admitted into hospital for few times. Alhamdulillah he's still with us till now. Allah hanya mahu menguji keimanan kami sekeluarga. Alhamdulillah syukur Ya Allah. 

2012 I was officially a student of UTHM. Alhamdulillah.

And while everyone was out there doing the final countdown, I chose to spend my last 2012 moment and the  start of 2013 with books. Pathetic isn't it? Well its okay, cause I know in the end everything will be worth it.


What?

Alright, alright. It was really not okay to be honest, spending the whole day with books and those stuffs. But  I tried to be positive here. Good things come to those who wait though :)



*Look at all those book that I have to read*


Yet, I won't call it pathetic this time. I really have to succeed. I can do it! *krik krik*


Okaylah...


So,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Semoga kita diberi kekuatan untuk terus hidup di muka bumi Allah sebagai khalifah yang berjaya, menunaikan segala perintahNya dan meninggalkan laranganNya. Semoga Allah Redha :)





No comments:

Post a Comment