Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cetak Rompak


Assalamualaikum and hi peep!


It's been awhile since my last post. Konon nak buat 30 Days Challenge, at last update pun rongak rongak. Ahaks, I told you before it depends on my laziness level. One more thing, since dah ada dekat rumah, memang tidakla aku akan ada idea nak update. Semua idea tersebut dicurahkan untuk memikirkan movie apa untuk didownload.


Dan....... *drumroll         inilah hasilnya!















Sungguh banyak kan. I watched a few, due to the maximum boredom since my besties and MyVele weren't here yet. Hani will be back on Thursday. And... today is already Thursday! Yeayyy haha.

And I watched these two movies in cinema few days before






 Nice, because it's been awhile since I last watch movies in cinema. You know, it cost RM10++ for a movie. I can just download the movie for free instead and spend the RM10 for something else. Har har.










No comments:

Post a Comment