Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Don't blame her!


Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera.


It's been awhile since my last post. Cehh, been awhile la sangat.

Today before I went to class I changed the bag that I used yesterday to a new one. I mean, to another bag and I found my new pack of toothbrush and I was like, Oh my God! I’m really sorry Iman!

* * * * * * * * * * * *

The day before I was going back to Batu Pahat I bought a few toiletries including a new toothbrush.  Iman was with me for the whole time, accompanied me and cheered me up when I was so down. So I brought her to the mart, to the mall, everywhere. And I noticed the way people looked at me was like, Oh she’s a young mother with a 2 year old baby.  It’s really something ya know.



Did I use the correct meme? Idk, idc.


Back to the story, I was packing my stuffs that night and everytime I fold my clothes, she took it out, and I fold it again, and she took it out and it keeps going on till she felt bored somewhat and went to disturb her Abang Ajim, and came to me again to 'help me'.


I arrived in Batu Pahat quite early and when I was about to take a shower I couldn't found my toothbrush and I was like, Mana berus gigi akuuu, ni mesti Iman punya kerja niiiiiiiiiiii.

But actually, it was me. I misplaced it, and put the blame on her. Haha.


Few months back then, the same thing happened. I couldn't found my phone which I put it in silent mode for some reasons. Andd it was really hard for me to find it back. I asked mom and my other siblings and what they did were asking Iman. Yea asking her is the best choice because usually she's the only one who can find  any missing things in the house. Why, because it was her who keep it in her secret-random-places. So when mom asked her, she was like, Hmm? Tepon Along? and her face was so worried and she started to find. Like, everywhere, under the couch, inside the closet. Until there's one time I was thinking to check inside the couch anddd here it was! And I remember it was me who last hold it.


And now, I feel soooo guilty towards Iman haha. I'm sorry Iman, Along loves youuuuu! Always. Haha.




No comments:

Post a Comment